Bulk Bags and Pallets
- We deliver using a kerbside tail lift vehicle, we do not deliver using HI AB cranes.
- The area where the pallet will be offloaded needs to be a hard standing level surface. Examples of these include tarmac, concrete and block paving.
- The manual operated pallet trucks cannot operate on soft or loose grounds. Examples of these include grass and gravel. These examples are unsuitable and the pallet will only be left Kerbside if the driver seems it safe to do so on the day.
- The road where the delivery address is located needs to be suitable for access for the delivery vehicle. This also includes the roads leading up to the property. An 18 Tonne vehicle is approximately the same size as a dustbin lorry.
- The delivery cannot be made onto sloping grounds. The pallets will not be able to be removed using the tail lift as it will not be able to lay flat on the ground.
UK Landscaping & Building aims to deliver all purchases within 2 – 3 working days of the receipt of your order.
For next day deliveries, orders needs to be placed before 13:00 Monday to Thursday. Any order placed before 13:00 on Friday will be delivered the following Monday. This does not apply to Bank Holidays when the delivery will be made the following Tuesday.
Please read the following checklist to make sure your delivery goes as smoothly as possible:
- Have you given the correct address, postcode and contactable telephone number? If you have provided a landline number please also provide a mobile number you can be contacted on as well.
- Is access to the delivery point suitable for the size of the delivery vehicle? This also means any roads leading to the delivery point. For example weight limit restrictions, overhanging trees and narrow roads. An 18 Tonne vehicle is approximately the same size as a refuse collection vehicle.
- Is the off load point a level surface of hard standing so the goods can be offloaded by the tail lift?
- As a company, we can only guarantee kerbside delivery. If this can only be made due to your property been unsuitable i.e. Grass or gravel driveway, will somebody be in on the required delivery date to sign for the goods.
UK Landscaping & Building uses a nationwide pallet network to deliver our products. The pallet network deliveries the goods on an 18 Tonne vehicle equipped with a tail lift and pallet truck. We can offer delivery on a smaller 7.5 Tonne vehicle which can be requested during checkout in the additional information box. We cannot offer deliveries using a HIAB crane
As stated above we aim to deliver all purchases within 2-3 working days of the receipt of your order. However UK Landscaping & Building cannot be accountable for a late delivery due to unforeseen circumstances. These include, breakdown of the delivery vehicle, increased traffic in the local area and severe weather conditions. Our deliveries aim to be between 08:00 and 18:00 on your scheduled date. If you require delivery at a specific time this can be added at checkout for an additional fee.
Please note that it is the driver’s discretion on the day if he deems your property suitable for delivery and is well within his rights to refuse delivery if any of the above are broken. He may only seem fit for the goods to be left kerbside and it is the customer’s responsibility from there. UK Landscaping & Building is not responsible for goods left after delivery.
If for any of the above reasons the delivery cannot be made, charges will be made for either the re delivery or returns of the goods to ourselves. Please see the Terms and Conditions for more information.
UK Landscaping & Building aims to deliver all purchases within 2-3 working days of the receipt of your order.
We can offer free nationwide delivery on orders above £50. This order total must all be from the UPVC section of our website and does not include anything else.
Please note we can offer delivery for any order value under £50, but this will incur a delivery charge of £9.99. Many of our products are over 6M long so please be aware of this when placing your delivery as the delivery vehicles are long wheel based trucks and will need a large turning circle.